Kids love animals and therefore, a barnyard birthday party can be one of the funniest ways to celebrate your son’s birthday. To plan an unforgettable farm party, you must arrange everything according to your theme including the animal themed games and barn themed food. You can scout ideas over the net and even shop online for burlap table covers.
A petting zoo or a local farm can be the best place to host your party. The kids would love to play with the animals. However, if you want to host the party at your home, make sure you give special attention to the decorations to create the perfect barnyard birthday party environment.
A friend’s son recently celebrated his seventh birthday. He just wanted one thing for his birthday and that was to be able to play drums. He got his wish. His parents enrolled him in drum lessons and he was able to perform beautifully thrice all throughout his party. It was like a mini-concert! At the end of his party, he gave away replica beats by Dr. Dre headphones. It’s not like the ath-m50 models for professional studio recording, but the kids loved it!
For work from home moms who spend so much time multitasking, it is always nice to build a work space ideal for work while taking care of the home especially if you have a child to take care of. I am a work from home mom myself and I know how important it is to have the best work system while doing my responsibilities at home. I especially love those computer carts at standsandmounts that have wheels. I want my work space mobile because I usually work in every space at home, it usually depends on where my little daughter is but we are often juggling to the dining room and the living room. But for more effective and easy work at home here are useful tips that I find reliable often…
1. Set your working time. – A consistent time for work and duties at home will help you keep track with the tasks at hand. You will accomplish more if you set a time and goal.
2. Optimize your work space. – Like I’ve said, if you have no room at home to make it as your office, a reliable cart that will carry all the important stuff for work is needed and I prefer mine with wheels.
3. Make a daily to-do list. – It will help you to not procrastinate and finish enough task each day.
4. Back away from the screen. – There is always time to rest, I don’t go on in front of the computer if it’s really not needed, I rest my mind from it and my eyes as well to do more effective tasks ahead.
5. Get some human interaction. – During my rests, I usually do easier tasks for the house like folding of laundry or of course, spending time with my kids.
For work from home moms, always remember that we chose to stay at home because of our kids, I always keep in mind that even if I am blessed with work, my kids are still my first priority and my work from home always come in second.
Mattresses need to be comfortable enough for us to sleep on but not too soft for us to hurt our backs. Anything too hard or too soft is bad for our backs. You can try an egg crate foam mattress pad.
An egg crate mattress pad is a 2" to 10" thick layer made of foam, magnetic stripes, down or other materials that goes on top of a mattress to offer extra cushioning, support, insulation or protection.
These are pads that are especially recommended for people who are bedridden – elderly people and paralyzed ones. Resembling the insides of an egg carton, it has holes that allow air to circulate, preventing bed sores from forming. It is good for one’s back too.
How to clean:
• Remove all sheets from the bed.
• Mix water, baking soda and lemon juice in spray bottle.
• Spray it over the entire surface of the mattress pad.
• Allow to soak for an hour.
• Allow to dry until completely dry.