Posts Tagged ‘Easter’
Check out the following activities that your kids will enjoy on Easter Sunday, April 12, 2009:
Trinoma spreads the Easter joy with an Easter egg hunt, puppet show, juggling acts, magic shows, balloon sculpting, face painting and more at the Activity Center.
Date: April 12, 2009
Time: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Activity Center, Trinoma Mall
Activities: Easter Egg Hunt, Arts and Crafts, Magic and Puppet Show
Venue: Glorietta Activity Center
Time: 10am – 6pm
1) Kids 12 yrs old and below are invited to attend Glorietta’s Easter Barn Bash. One (1) companion is allowed per adult.
2) Registration will begin when the mall opens at 10am on April 12, 2009, athe Glorietta Activity Center.
3) First 250 registered kids are entitled to one (1) Easter Treats Stub. Present/exchange your stub at the Bunny Stop Photo Station located at the Glorietta 3 Park on April 12, 2009, from 3pm to 4pm to get your lootbag.
Easter Egg Hunt Mechanics:
1) Glorietta’s Easter Egg Hunt will be divided into 2 categories:
1pm to 2pm – kids 1 to 4 yrs old (assisted by a parent/guardian)
2:30pm to 3:30pm – kids 5 to 12 yrs old
2) Registration for Easter Egg Hunt will begin at 10am on April 12, 2009, athe Glorietta Activity Center. Participants will be given a sticker for identification purposes.
3) Prizes will be claimed at the Kidster booth near the stage. No sticker, no prize will be given.
Venue: Rockwell Tent
Time: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
** limited tickets only
1-5pm Activity Booths (Glitter Tattoo & Face Painting)
Easter Egg Hunting, Yoyo Show by Flipspin, Juggling Pirate Show by Kiddieparty, Pirate Musical Play, Lego Making Contest by Build City, Spectacular Science Show by Mad Science
An Hourly Raffle, fun-filled games and loot bags with a treasure chest, parrot stuffed toy, a pirate’s eye patch, hershey’s kisses and gold coins will be given to all!
Passports are priced at Php 500 and are available at the Customer Service Desk of Power Plant Mall (R1 Level — in front of Mango). Each passport entitles one child and one adult entrance to the event. Additional adults may purchase tickets at the door.